Builders of Michigan Health Benefit Trust
Associated Builders and Contractors of Michigan can take advantage of the advantages of the Builders of Michigan Health Benefit Trust, a unique regional employee benefits program for members of either association.
With health care costs rapidly rising, employers can pool their resources through the trust to provide health and welfare benefits similar to those available through very large employers. As a result, the trust has more buying power and many other advantages contractors in Michigan can benefit from.
HEALTH BENEFITS OFFERED
- Group Life
- One monthly bill for all plan options elected
- Centralized administration for enrollment and premium billing
- Full COBRA administration
- Regulatory Notice Compliance
- Fiduciary oversight and plan risk management protection
- Compliant with all federal and state public works rules & regulations
- Reduces employer payroll burden (contributions are exempt from PICA, FUTA, SUTA, workers compensation, and general liability premiums)
- Allows contractors to be more competitive when bidding on prevailing wage jobs
- Improves employee retention by providing quality benefits and creating steady work
Looking to learn more? Contact 44North at email@example.com.
Already have an agent? Have your agent contact 44North at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact 44North at email@example.com to learn how you can get involved.