ABC & HBA of Michigan Health Benefit Trust
Together, Associated Builders and Contractors and the Home Builders Association of Michigan sponsor the ABC & HBA Health Benefit Trust, a unique regional employee benefits program for members of either association.
With health care costs rapidly rising, employers can pool their resources through the trust to provide health and welfare benefits similar to those available through very large employers. As a result, the trust has more buying power and many other advantages contractors in Michigan can benefit from.
HEALTH BENEFITS OFFERED
- Group Life
- Composite and hourly rates available
- Dollar banking for hourly field workers
- One monthly bill for all plan options elected
- Centralized administration for enrollment and premium billing
- Full COBRA administration
- HIPAA, PPACA, and Regulatory Notice Compliance
- Fiduciary oversight and plan risk management protection
- Compliant with all federal and state public works rules & regulations
- Reduces employer payroll burden (contributions are exempt from PICA, FUTA, SUTA, workers compensation, and general liability premiums)
- Allows contractors to be more competitive when bidding on prevailing wage jobs
- Improves employee retention by providing quality benefits and creating steady work
Members & Agents, contact ABC of Michigan at 517.853.2545 or email@example.com.