HEALTH BENEFITS OFFERED
ABC of Michigan is now sponsoring the ABC of Michigan Health Benefit Trust, a unique regional employee benefits program for merit shop contractors.
With health care costs rapidly rising, employers can pool their resources through the Trust to provide health and welfare benefits similar to those available through very large employers. As a result, the Trust has more buying power and many other advantages contractors in Michigan can benefit from.
Medical • Dental • Vision • Group Life
- Composite and hourly rates available
- Dollar banking for hourly field workers
- One monthly bill for all plan options elected
- Centralized administration for enrollment and premium billing
- Full COBRA Administration
- HIPAA, PPACA and Regulatory Notice Compliance
- Fiduciary oversight and plan risk management protection
- Compliant with all federal and state public works rules & regulations
- Reduces employer payroll burden (contributions are exempt from FICA, FUTA, SUTA, workers compensation and general liability premiums)
- Allows contractors to be more competitive when bidding on Prevailing Wage jobs
- Improve employee retention by providing quality benefits and creating steady work
Agents: learn more by contacting the ABC of Michigan Trust consultants for contracting opportunities.
West Coast Group Benefits
Phone: (888) 763-2722