Workers' Compensation Insurance
$14,700,000 RETURNED TO MEMBERS ON 2022 RENEWAL!
Members consistently rate the ABC of MI Self-Insured Workers' Compensation Fund
as a top benefit of membership in ABC. All ABC of Michigan members are eligible to apply for the Self-Insured Workers' Compensation Insurance Plan.
The plan is owned by ABC of Michigan members and administered by RPS-Regency. This plan is like no other in that it returns profits to the Fund's members annually. You actually get money back from your premiums paid!
How does it work?
The ABC Self-Insured Workers' Compensation Fund is owned by its members and operates similar to an insurance company, providing the same employer protection and paying claims to employees injured on the job.
Why buy Workers' Compensation Insurance from the ABC SIWCF?
It saves you money - by operating with reduced overhead expenses of only 25%, the remaining 75% of the premiums paid are reserved for the payment of member claims.
You get money back - any money not used to pay claims and any interest it gains is returned to the Fund members.
The Fund has a selective approach to new members which saves members money on the cost of workers' compensation insurance over the long term.
Not a member? Contact your local office for information
on how to become a member and receive this benefit.
Learn more at abcmifund.org!